Hi guys! I'm on the last leg of a long work trip. Here's the rundown:
- Flew to Denver. Hosted a client program & made some site visits. = 2 days
- Flew to North Dakota. Crossed it off my co-worker's 50 state list. = a few hours
- Drove to South Dakota. Made a 5 hour detour to The Badlands. Hit it right at Magic Hour. Took the photo above. = 10 hours
- Spent the night in Sioux Falls. Hosted a client program. Ate lunch. Found an amazing Boutique & splurged on some fun accessories (coming to the blog soon!) 15 hours
- Drove to Minnesota. Hosted a client program. Ate dinner at my co-worker's brother's. 1 day
- Today we have some site visits. & tonight I'm flying back to Cincy!
Whew! What a whirlwind. I cannot wait to get back into my studio. How was your weekend? What'd you do? I hope you had mimosas on the patio because I heard the weather was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
Just wanted to check in & say I love & miss you all. Can't wait to catch ya in the 513 soon.