Hello friends! Welcome to the start of a wonderful week.
Life updates + musings + a question for you:
1. I'm looking to invest in a new lens for my Nikon D3200. Right now I have the kit lens the camera came with & while it get's the job done, I'm hoping to cultivate my skills & would like to start with a lens to pull up my f-stop & blur the background up, re: above. Didn't Natalie do the best job with this? I think she has a 35mm -- what do you all suggest?
2. This jumpsuit looks like a dress. It has incredibly wide legs & is so slouchy you will literally feel like you're not wearing clothes. It is, in one short word, amazing. Last August, at my Papa's memorial service in Detroit, my cool-traveling-older cousin was wearing a jumpsuit, or perhaps pants, she bought in Spain in a similar style. Oh how she was the envy of us all!
Sans European travel excursion in my near future -- I have been scouring the internet for something similar since. There goes Curate again, making dreams come true :D
3. I'm in Kansas City! The city of fountains. Just two weeks shy of making it a year.
4. You basically have to be dehydrated every time you wear a jumpsuit.
5. Last but not least, I went pretty simple on the styling of this outfit. It has so much character, I really didn't want to detract from that. But if you're looking for other ideas to style your jumpsuit, check older posts here and here.
How's life, guys? Love you so much. I hope you spend the week pursuing your dreams. xo.